Ebbett Toyota Community Moover
The Ebbett Toyota Community Van is available to groups and organisations in our community that need to transport people or goods to games, competitions or other events.
The van seats 10 people and can be used for free for up to 2 days!
You might be part of a charity, non-for-profit, school, local sports team, church group or other organisation. Tell us a bit about what you need the van for and the dates needed below and we will get back to you soon!
Note this van is not available for personal use and the driver must hold a full NZ Drivers license.
Each submission will be approved on a case by case basis, longer hire periods may be considered please outline your requirements below.
Submit Your Booking Request
Terms & Conditions
The Ebbett Toyota Community Moover is available for charity & non for profit groups. Sports, Arts, Church or other community clubs and groups. The van is not available for personal use and each request will be approved by Ebbett Toyota based on use need and available dates.
- In an incident where the drive of the Moover van has caused an accident the hirer must pay an insurance of $2,000, plus:
- An additional deduction will apply to any driver aged 25 or over who has held a full NZ licence for less than 12 months: $500
- If, at the time of the Accident, the insured Vehicle is a Car, Station Wagon, Utility or Van and is being Driven by a person under the age of 25 years, the following additional deduction will apply:
- Under 21 years of age: $1,000
- Drivers 21 up to 25 years of age: $500
The hirer must:
- Arrange pick up and return in the same condition as at pick up i.e cleaned
- Return the van with a full tank of gas
- Nominate a main driver who must sign an ‘extended test drive’ form and provide a copy of their driver’s license
- Provide a credit card that allows Ebbett Toyota to ‘hold’ a fully refundable $300 (Would only be used if the van was returned dirty or needed to be re-fueled)
Ebbett Toyota will:
- Provide a first aid kit
- A breakdown service contact
- A contact in case of emergencies